– Capable of loading multiple cargo types ( siRNA, drugs, vaccines, and/or immunotherapies) at once to harness their synergy while keeping uniformly small size (100 nm).
– Same recipe for loading of each cargo type, yielding consistent materials without re-optimization.
– Capable of targeted delivery of these cargos to solid tumors upon intravenous administration
– Capable of delivering to both cancer and antigen presenting cells (DCs and macrophages)
– siRNA is loaded last by few min manual shaking, facilitating personalized medicine.
– Multiple siRNAs for multiple gene targets can be loaded on the same nanoparticles, overcoming cancer resistance to one targeted therapy.
Video 1. Schematic of nanoparticle platform for siRNA and drug delivery.