PDX Pharmaceuticals currently has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. PDX Pharmaceuticals’ goal is to develop nanoparticle-based therapeutics for treating cancers and infectious diseases. We are conducting IND-enabling studies , GLP toxicity studies, and are working with CROs to manufacture our nanoparticle platform using GMP guidelines in preparation for clinical trials.
The Administrative Assistant position will provide administrative support for leadership and staff on the PDX Pharma team. The candidate perform a full range of administrative and task-oriented functions for projects in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, reviewing contracts and correspondence between PDX Pharma and external collaborators, assist/maintain calendars and communications of leadership, develop and carry out an efficient documentation system, monitor budget and spending, and procuring reagents for the team.
No prior direct experience is required as long the candidate has shown evidence of discipline and hard working through prior coursework or other experiences.
• Provide advanced level administrative support to PDX Pharma team.
• Organizing and categorizing administrative files and documents.
• Manage complex calendars, independently setting priorities when scheduling conflicting appointments.
• Monitor spending and budget.
• Track supply inventory and maintain appropriate levels of stock for regularly used items. Follow up with backordered items and find alternative products if necessary.
• BA or BS with excellent academic record.
• Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, responsiveness and follow-through.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple, complex tasks with changing priorities.
• Experience functioning effectively as a team member demonstrating initiative, flexibility, resourcefulness, organization.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.).
• Proficiency with basic computer skills, such as typing, navigating the Internet, and using Windows operating system.
Additional Desired Qualifications
• Background in Sciences, Engineering, or other relevant field.
Salary: 36,000-40,000 USD
This work can be performed remotely with only occasional on-site inventory check. Depending on the candidate, 100% remote is also possible.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience
To be considered for a position, please submit your cover letter, recent transcript (unofficial copy is acceptable at this stage), and CV/resume to email@example.com
This work can be performed remotely (80-90% of the time) with only occasional on-site inventory check. Depending on the candidate, 100% remote is possible. When on-site, mask is still required in common area.